In Yoga Teacher Training School you are not just learning yoga, but also learning a way of life, to receive, accept and adopt, become a devoted student and ultimately a yoga teacher.
- School expects each student to accept these terms and conditions, and learn to abide by the same.
- School strictly prohibits the use of any alcoholic drink, tobacco, smoke, drugs or any substance of abuse, which is harmful to our physical, mental and emotional health.
- All students should stick to the prescribed curriculum; they should be punctual, and regular in their classes.
- We advocate for vegetarian and sattvic food and so non-vegetarian food is strictly prohibited in the campus and during the training period. Students would be guided and motivated to have the vegetarian diet.
- All students of teacher training courses are expected to do Karma Yoga (Voluntary service) once a week for two hours.
- Students are not allowed to carry mobile phones, cameras, laptop or any recording equipment in their classroom.
- You will have to pay 200 dollars in advance during the time of booking while the remaining fees would be paid on your arrival in the School. Cash payment of the remaining fees is preferred but if you are paying it through PayPal then you would have to pay 6 % extra as processing fee. You can also pay by Debit/ Credit card but you have to pay 3.6 % additional charges.
- Students should realize that each person is different so end results of each of you would also differ. Your success in the course depends on your hard work, efforts, your capabilities, and the caliber of your instructor, though we provide the best teachers and instructors.